Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ACCORDING TO THE DEALER the car is being built this week and they system shows a delivery date of 5/20.. he added that the Cobra's are known to run later than published but he hopes to have it to me before the end of May. I was pleasantly surprised.. but won't hold my breath.

Thought others who have ordered might want to know.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Same as you..

Sonic Blue Coupe, w/ spoiler, w/o chrome wheels, not the parchment interior (I think its grey?)..

Jerry

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thats awesome! I've got one ordered but I don't think it will be in for a while. Spoke to the salesman today-- my order has been submitted to the plant-- he doesn't even want to take a guess as to how long before it is built. Best case scenerio: 5 weeks. He also said that there is no vin # untill it is built. Is this true? I've read posts that people received their #'s a while back.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ordered on 2/25

Changed the order to delete the chrome wheels about 5 weeks ago. Don't know about the VIN, I didn't get one..

·
Registered
399 Posts
Congrats Jerry. I have a build date of 5/6 but I have to pry info out of my dealer. I usually supply them the info. I see a lot of people with build dates for 5/6 and 5/20 deliveries but I've seen a few with build dates of 5/13 and 5/20 deliveries also. If you're getting a delivery in TX for 5/20 I should be looking good for 5/20 in W. NC. I'll be waiting on my phone call.

I just ordered a set of Baer Eradispeed rotors for the front today. I've been prying on SVT for the exhaust and finally got some info out of them. They told me the catback for an 01 will fit but they said they were not sure about the x/p and a different routing around the T56. I seen a pic of a T56 and 3650 side by side and the bell housings look to be identical. I'm almost willing to go ahead and order a Bassani x/p gambling that it will fit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts