Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So since ive owned my 2015 Mustang my girl may have accused a time or two hundred of spending too much time with it and rightly named her The Mistress. Last week was one year since i bought it and i found a card on my car from my car to me that read:

My Dearest,
Ill never forget the day our eyes first locked from across the showroom floor. From that moment i knew... I would be going home with you. It has been 365 days of sheer bliss. I never would have thought someone would ever treat me so well. Your love for me shines through in each and every thing you do. So many things come to mind when i think of us. The waxing, the buffing, the rubbing and dont even get me started on the way you tickle me with your duster!

My favorite time of the day is hearing the soft distant jingle of the keys that we both know will instantly turn me on. Nobody can make my engine roar the way you have. Our drives, our alone time, the memories weve shared. Priceless. Thank you for all you have done for me.

Happy Anniversary Baby!
The Mistress

Any other good stories?

·
11,039 Posts
Dang dude, don't let a girl like that get away.
Start shopping for rings... and I don't mean piston rings.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Yeah I had a girlfriend like that at one point. Our first date, we put a cold air intake on her Celica. Actually she did most of the work while I sat in the chair and watched. Then we did regular maintenance on my race car, but she didn't know what to do with the other 4 cylinders. Thought I found me a good one. Several months later we went to MMP to the drag races. On the way back we're running about 75 on the freeway and get pulled over. I was riding, her driving. Cop searched the car and found some stuff that I had no clue about.....needless to say that was the end of that deal.

Sometimes things seem great, but then you get to know the real person. In my case, I couldn't get away from that deal quick or far enough!b I refuse to associate myself with trouble, at least that kind of trouble, no matter how good it looks or how good it is in the sack-it ain't worth it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts