Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here i have for sale one of the better built mustangs on the internet for sale, for starters its a 1982 mustang that has the 85/86 front end on it, the car ran in nmca back throughout the 90's and early 2000's... the motor was built 08/09 by Bischoff Engine Service (BES) it started off as a Dart Block, eagle rotating assembly i will get exact specs from paperwork on monday, its got a nitrous cam in the motor even though the motor has never been sprayed, also it has dart heads, victor jr intake holley 750 hp carb, deep oil pan, 1 3/4 long tube headers dr gas x-pipe with bullets, PA Racing chromoly front k member and 1" short a arms, racecraft drop spindles, strange brakes, strange struts and coilovers, weld alumastar 1 piece front runners, weld alumastar 15x10 on rear with 27x11.50 tire, car is mini tubbed, Narrowed 8.8 strange 33 spline axles, full spool, afco adj rear coilovers, anti roll bar 4.10 gear, New G Force faceplated T5 trans lakewood blow proof bellhousing, centerforce clutch fidanza aluminum flywheel, custom driveshaft, 12pt mild steel cage cert to 8.50 until 2011, msd electronics, Painless wiring harness with switches on the roll bar, 600 dollar auto meter play back tach, kirkey seats, window net, dual batterys in back, 12 gallon fuel cell, holley black pump, braided full lines, anyone who knows what it costs to build a mustang of this caliber knows that what im asking is 50 cents on the dollar.... the motor is fresh i made about 20 passes on it last season the car runs mid 10's @ 125mph the car 60's in the 1.4's i have videos and time slips if anyone is interested please call me for more info id be glad to go over any questions you may have thanks Ron 513-907-6681 asking 12k for the car turn key or 6k firm on Roller....

1 - 1 of 1 Posts