Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My Father died and I want to find his old LX

My Father died a few years ago and he was always a big car guy. Maybe 8 or 9 years ago he owned a Titanium LX 5.0 notch that was either a 90 or 91. It had about 7K miles on it when he sold it to a guy from Massachusetts that got killed in a motorcycle accident shortly after he bought it from my Father. When my Father owned it is was in Naples Florida. The car had tinted windows and he had the body side moldings painted body color and a ugly rear deck spoiler. The car also had 3.55 gears,polished Cobra R style wheels,mufflers,nitrous and I think pulleys. If anyone thinks they have the car or know where it is. I would love to buy it. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Find the vin, if u can't call your states dmv they will have records. Get the vin call states DMV on where u think it might be. U can find it. Then if the owners haven't regestered it. ( someone has some time ) post pics on social media etc. that car is owned by I car lover. Car lovers always stay together

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sorry for loss. My father passed away a couple years ago. Would love to find a 65 mustang to build up since it was his first car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts