Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
hey bro,
paypal went through over 10days ago so I really need you to provide me a fedex tracking number that I can see where the tires are or need to be refunded the $225 that I paid you. As I mentioned in an earlier email to you, I am only going to be at my shipping address till the 17th and have to drive back to where I live -If the tires dont get here before Tuesday I will have to have family pay additional ship fees from there to where I live since the tires may or may not have been shipped out in a timely manner.
Either way, please send me the shipping /tracking # that fedex provides so I'll have an idea of where the tires are. If for some reason you havent sent them yet, please call my cell # (pm'd to you today) so we can talk about this further or figure out the best way to get my $225 back.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Mr Austin,
I think I've been more than patient with this entire ordeal but I need my money. I paid you via paypal before the 4th of July and you still havent refunded my money. I'm sorry the tire shop destroyed the tires while they were removing them from your rims but I didnt pay the tire shop, I paid you.
I've not seen any notice from paypal stating that payment has been sent. You stated in your last pm to me that you'd be home to deposit money, I'm not sure why you would need to deposit money to pay me back unless you already spent my money. At this point I'm really not concerned about that,
I just need my money back right now I have no tires and no money so I need my money back to get my car rolling. This is not the way business should be conducted so please do the right thing and refund my money via paypal.

I got this from you a few days ago in a pm:
" I'll refund it to your paypal on friday, I wont be home to deposit it
until then but I will send it out asap that day. Sorry about all this "

Today is Tuesday and I still haven't paypal'd the refund.
You need to send me a phone number so we can get this resolved.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts