Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I did not hit my goal of 300rwhp, but..........

I did get 288rwhp w/ out a tune. I know a Bullitt intake would prob. get me there but will anything else besides a tune get me to 300rwhp w/ my setup.

http://dev.twu.edu/ramos/images/dyno1.jpg

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
GEEZOUS!!!

that is one hell of a torque curve!!!! :eek: It never dips below 250 throughout the whole darn power band!! that is nice, very very nice.

·
Registered
243 Posts
very nice numbers, and its untuned!

·
Registered
491 Posts
Wow, very impressive. The intake swap and the tune should get you very close to your goal. I also like how the hp was staying up there in the upper RPM range. WHat valve springs are you running? What injectors are you running?

·
Registered
951 Posts
Which HP grind cams are you using? Thier blower grinds or the N/A ones? With the bullitt intake and a tune, you should clear 300rwhp easily.

B

·
Registered
679 Posts
Is your short block stock or did you build it up?What gas,timing,inj.,what pills are you using in the nitrous and gas side and anything else you might have done to hold it together.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its a stock shortblock w/ only the listed mods no inj. timing, or anything.

hmmmmmm Come to think of it I still have my old "Ghost Cobra Racing" Puffin box.:) I know that would squeze a couple of ponies in her.

As far as the nos I run a 42 fuel and 59 n2o = 120hp.

I dyno'd 400rwhp on the gas:evil:

·
Registered
253 Posts
very nice numbers espesially with the stock intake!! i dynoed that with my bullit intake and no tune so you are on your way to 300rwhp easily!! you will be over 300rwhp with either a intake or a tune and with both who knows how much hp:) again congrats!
Leon

·
US Air Force Active Duty
1,941 Posts
Great numbers there! That car should easily be over 300rwhp with a little more work.

-Patrick

·
Registered
538 Posts
that torque curve really caught my eye, man that this is as flat as as the kansas plains. Awesome horsepower numbers as well. With a ported bullitt intake, tune you should clear 300 no problem. Your next goal should be to hit 330rwhp as someone has just recently posted!

·
Registered
243 Posts
yup thats my goal! 330rwhp, shannon do you think those special cams, and an intake from you could take me there :) i am savin my nickles for one of those heavier than stock, goofy looking things right now.

·
Banned
1,398 Posts
ra96GT said:
I did get 288rwhp w/ out a tune. I know a Bullitt intake would prob. get me there but will anything else besides a tune get me to 300rwhp w/ my setup.

Yeah. Change the cams.

fordcountry1 said:
yup thats my goal! 330rwhp, shannon do you think those special cams, and an intake from you could take me there i am savin my nickles for one of those heavier than stock, goofy looking things right now.
Yup. Might not even need the intake but we're going to find out. Very soon. :evil:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Please Elaberate!!

·
Registered
243 Posts
haha i wish i could elaborate about the cams but i am forbidon! heads are fully ported with modmax valves though.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
congrats man, you've got me beat, and my numbers are with a tune. i thought my numbers were ok for a stock intake but i stand corrected. :eek: sweet numbers NA and on the spray.

marcus

1 - 19 of 19 Posts