Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my like new Prototipo clone steering wheel. It's in excellent condition with only a couple hundred miles on it. It is very nice quality with perforated leather and red stitching. I like it very much and only removing because I picked up an authentic Prototipo Heritage wheel. You can see in the picture that they are identical dimensionally with 350 mm rim and style. I actually like the perforated leather almost more. Its a Viilante Corsa

https://www.viilanteusa.com/collections/perforated-leather/products/the-corsa-350-black-perforated-leather-black-waffle-stitch-brushed-matte-black-spoke-350mm

Comes in the original box with Viilante horn button. Looking for 90 bucks shipped.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Damn, if it wasn't such a PIA to put that on my 93GT I would buy it.
Out of curiosity do you think the red stitching could be dyed?

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
I've never heard of Viilante before, but the stuff on their site look pretty nice. How's the quality of the leather and stitching?

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I replaced it with an upscale Momo and kinda felt bad removing it, if that gives you an idea. I couldn't find much on them either except on their Facebook. I just had a wild hair that told me to get the authentic one, plus I'm partially Italian.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts