Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who all is going? See you all there. Hoping for good air/times.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I'll be there, MM #272. Hoping for a new best now that I have the 3.73's.

See you there.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Leaving Thursday morning bright and early see you there.

Bill

·
Registered
372 Posts
I'll be there Saturday morning when the gates open at 7AM. I will prolly be under two canopies chillin' and grillin'. :D

I'm #333 and I should be sans spoiler this weekend.

Eric

·
Banned
1,398 Posts
What is it about all these guys with "fast cars" that don't want to run in Mod Motor????? :confused:

Street heroes don't really drag race or what????

Well......you can bet your azz, your house cat and your cowboy hat that I'll be there with "Baby". And hopefully this week there'll be no more of those tacky red bulbs on my side of the tree.

By the way......this Saturday is my youngest boy's birthday. Mikey will be five and we'll be having his party at the track. Going to see if we can get Pat to sing Happy Birthday to him over the PA system. Everyone stop by our pit and say hi to the little varmint and get some cake. See ya'll there.

Screw the rules.........Play the Game.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I will probably race in the bracket racing for fun. I am gonna go mainly to watch. I hope I hook up better than last few times I was there. I kept running 2.30 60 fts. I have Nitto 555's but I need to invest in some extra rims and some dr's or et streets. I have 18in. Cobra R's.

Do they let you bring in coolers and food?

Do they let you leave and come back?

·
Registered
205 Posts
We will be leaving here on Friday.

I plan on bringing the canary if I can find someone to weld the cage in my car by then.:confused:

I hope to meet all of you!!

·
Registered
257 Posts
I'll be there. Gary, call me when you get close to Hattiesburg. Maybe we can convoy. You still have my number right?

·
Registered
372 Posts
TheGame said:
Everyone stop by our pit and say hi to the little varmint and get some cake. See ya'll there.
OOOOOOOOOOOO...CAKE!! I'm all over it!!

Maybe if you are good you can sneak up to the tree and just take out the bulbs before the race. :evil:

Eric

·
Registered
56 Posts
Kyle, I'll give you a shout when we get close. We may stop and eat there but it might be too early. Nitro-Fish and Bob are supposed to meet me around 2:00, so we'll probably roll through Hattiesburg around 5:00- 6:00 pm. Email me your number again, I didn't put it into my phone and I think I remember it, but just to be safe. I really just want to make sure of the prefix, I know the main part:D See ya!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Is the modular class going to run both days? I want to come and watch but Saturday is out of the question for me but Sunday is open.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts