Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is a moates quarterhorse a good tuning system for a turbo motor. I have a chance to get one in a trade, with a new computer and binary editor but I didn't know if it's worth the $300 that I have in the fuel parts we're trading.
Is it user friendly, is it going to be a pain in the ass, etc just basic knowledge.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How user friendly is it?

·
Registered
59 Posts
It's very user friendly if you know what you're looking at. Or know how to research the things you don't. I would be very careful and plan a day to do some street tuning and familiarization with the software. Dont wanna blow something up because you just start changing stuff you don't understand.

·
Registered
555 Posts
love mine

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
I like mine as well. Being able to data log at the track is the best thing about it for me.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I like it now that I have a decent strategy. Do yourself a favor and buy one from somebody, don't use the free one off their website. New strategy made my life so much easier tuning this thing.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I love it, especially for the price and eectuning.org has a ton of knowledge. If you know the basic idea with tuning then you can't go wrong with the QuarterHorse.

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
I like it now that I have a decent strategy. Do yourself a favor and buy one from somebody, don't use the free one off their website. New strategy made my life so much easier tuning this thing.

Very true.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts