Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 03 mach1 with MM suspension i have lca with bilstein hd coilovers up front caster camber plates and stock kmember, i have + caster set at 5.76 on the right side and 5.44 on the left and the toe is at 0,but can't seem to get any camber out of the plates at best i get -.68 i'm looking for - 1.5 any suggestions.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Do you have the plates in the negative orientation per MMs instructions?

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Maybe you have Fox body LCA's? (Just throwing that out there...)

Also, you may have your spindle in the "droop" tightening position. Try loosening the strut mount bolts and putting a jack under the hub and then tighten down.

Also, check the orientation like the post-er above recommends. Instructions are on the MM site if needed.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry it took so long to respond been busy my plates are in the pos orientation per MM's advice for the street.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Yeap and per the instructions for race or lots-O-camber you need to take the left bearing plate and put it on the right side, take the right side and put it on the left. If you still need more, enlarge the hole in the strut tower. Enjoy...I know I do

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update:Ifinally was able to get back to the shop today for another alignment, things have just been to crazy the last couple of months.
So after switching my top plates to the negative i had no problem with getting the -camber i was looking for final readings were + caster 5.62 on the right side and 5.31 for the left the camber is now at -1.8 deg with toe set to 0.:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts