Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
o I have the street strip car that gets old to most. I race on both and want to add more tire. I looked at the wolfe and wildrides tubs. Who has the best hit for my combo? I like or want the adjustable stock rear spring perches or the aftermarket coil over setup. which is better and cost? Not wanting to relocate from factory to much if any for the stock classes.

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
you cant mini tub and use stock perches

·
Registered
437 Posts
Figure out what they want for your class racing. I would do coil over also anti roll bar. Think u also gotta figure out how to run your exhaust and fuel system. Forgot think the stock tank or the exhaust does not fit.

·
Registered
892 Posts
I have done a mini tub without cutting the factory frame rails. Using the wolfe adjustable spring perches. Maybe gained 1.5" to 1.75" of extra space. Also to realize that amount of added clearance I rebuilt the shock towers to bring them in also. Moved them in 1.5" also. I do have a couple of pics. Ask and I'll post some.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Bender. Sure would like to see pics. I need to get to Montana and see your car. You run at Yellowstone?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts