Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife and I were at Mid-Ohio for our last track event of the year. Despite the rainy drizzle and cold we had a blast.

I managed to remember to turn the GoPro on for this session. Despite the slight drizzle in the air I still turned in some decent times for the Mid-Ohio club course configuration.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Very nice! Do you have a link to a build thread on your car? Also, what size/brand/model tire were you running?

Thanks!
Mark

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!
No build thread.
It's the full MM Catalog with the non offset front control arms and nothing very fancy. Stock swaybar front with a stock 95 Cobra rear bar. Street car with mostly full interior 3350 lbs without me in it and a 1/2 tank of gas.

275-35-18 NTO1's all four corners.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Look'n good! Any chance you'll be coming up to Gingerman Sept 30 - Oct 1 with Northwoods Shelby? I'll be there both days.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Look'n good! Any chance you'll be coming up to Gingerman Sept 30 - Oct 1 with Northwoods Shelby? I'll be there both days.
I wish, I will actually be running at Putnam Park that same weekend. I would love to run with you. We definitely need to set something up for next year!! How's that new beast of an engine running in yours? Have you had it on track yet?
If you have a Facebook, look me up and friend me that way we could set something up next season.

My name is Nick Redavide. It will be fairly easy to find on there as there's not very many of us Redavide's in the country. There are 2 other Nick Redavides though....both family LOL. I'll be the only one with a fox mustang as my profile picture though lol.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Nice time, what group were ya running with, was that on Friday? I was there all three days, had my Miata take a major dump Friday morning first time out, broke a ring or something, blowing clouds of smoke.
Took it home and brought the Mustang out of road course retirement to run Saturday and Sunday, weather was a bit nicer.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was there Saturday only. Advanced group.
I think you were parked next to me Saturday morning and someone took your spot when you went to tech. Maybe the wrong guy? Saturdays weather was pretty ####ty....lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts