Ford Mustang Forums banner

Mid-Atlantic Track Days - 2009

754 views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  Feffman 
#1 · (Edited)
Mid-Atlantic Track Days (2009) – MVP Track Time

Good Day All:

Just a quick note on MVP Track Time’s 2009 Mid-Atlantic (some Southeast and Northeast too) track days. All are welcome. We have these events listed below:

September 7-8: Virginia International Raceway ”Labor Day Speed Fix”

October 31 – November 1: Watkins Glen ”Halloween Fright FAST!”

November 21 – 22: Road Atlanta “Flyin Turkey Trot”

Of course you can run at any of our track events. For more details, registration (both on-line and mail-in registration) and the balance of the 2009 schedule, visit us at www.MVPTrackTime.com.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at (314) 249-3770 or Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com. Happy Motoring and I’ll see you at the track!

Feff

MVP Track Time - 2008 Corral Day Supporter

See less See more
#3 ·
Hi All:

I've received a number of e-mails asking about pricing for MVP Track Time's (www.MVPTrackTime.com) events. The 2009 dates and entry fees are listed below and on our web site so there are no ”surprises”.

April 18-19: Putnam Park - SOLD OUT!

June 1: Autobahn Country Club - SOLD OUT!

August 3: Autobahn Country Club II (FULL 3.56 mile track) - SOLD OUT!

September 5-6: Blackhawk Farms
$320-Weekend​

$235-Single Day​

September 7-8: Virginia International Raceway
$350-Weeeknd​

$250-Single Day​

October 31 – November 1: Watkins Glen
$350-Weekend​
$250-Single Day​

November 21-22: Road Atlanta
$400-Weekend​
$250-Single Day​

All info and registration is available on our "Track Day Registration" page of the web site at:

Please feel free to call or e-mail me if you need more information. Happy Motoring!

Feff

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.