Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mickey Thompson Slicks On Weld Draglites For Sale

I have a set of Mickey Thompson ET Drag Slicks ona set of 15x8 Weld Draglites for sale that have only 13 passes on them. They are in great condition. The tires are 26-10-15. I was going to sell just the slicks and keep the draglites, but will sell them both together for the right price. Wat to get $200 for the slicks will take 300 for the slicks and welds. If you need any more pictures or have any questions send me an email. [email protected] Thanks Dave
SOLD!!!!!!! :)

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
TTT...

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TTT

·
Registered
60 Posts
Is there anything wrong with the rims? Brent, curb rash, chips, pitting, etc.? Is that a nail in the slick or the tread indicator? Is there anything wrong with the tires?

What will shipping be to Melbourne, FL 32904?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
No there is nothing wrong with the weheels at all they are both straight. and that is the tread indicator. There is no nail in the tire. Nothing wrong with the tires they still have 85-90% of life on them. Only went down the track 13 passes. I could probably ship them greyhound it would probably be around 60 bux for the wheels and slicks together, and would be cheaper with jst the slicks. Let me know if your interested. Thanks Dave

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are 15x8 Weld Draglites

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TTT...

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No I dont want to sell just the rims. I mainly want to sell the slicks and keep the wheels to put some Drag Radials on there. But if someone make the right offer I will sell the Slicks and Wheels together. Thanks TTT...

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TTT

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TTT Anyone want some slicks for the track on a nice set of Welds. These wheels are 115 each and the slicks are 170 each thats over $550 for only 300 bux thats a pretty good deal. :)

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mights have a buyer......

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SOLD!!!!! THANKS CORRAL :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts