Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You need to start vlogging or vlog. i'm so sure people would love to hear you speak while riding because you have a lot of experience. We want to know things, like how you took last corner, understeer, oversteer, correcting, this car that, that car that, my wife pissed me off i'm driving ####ty, etc etc etc. I've seen many people on motorcycles vlogging stuff, its about time someone from corral begins to do that and I think you would be great. :)

If you can get a camera inside your helmet even better, that way we see what you see, there are plenty of setups you can go with. Heres a cool setup, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt-IvpWaCkA hopefully you considerate.

·
Super Moderator
27,653 Posts
I'm not sure I have the mental bandwidth to string together actual sentences while driving hard :rofl: Occasional strings of profanity notwithstanding.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
I'm not sure I have the mental bandwidth to string together actual sentences while driving hard :rofl: Occasional strings of profanity notwithstanding.

For me, the talking wouldn't be an issue. I do it all the time while instructing. The hard part is having enough TIME to say what you need to before something else happens on the track that needs talking about.

There's a way to do this, and if I ever get enough free time, I plan on making a few videos like this for instruction. Old-timers may remember the team.net video make a LONG time ago. It had what you'd call a vlog of several different tracks including Texas World Speedway, Lime Rock, Hallett, Heartland Park (old configuration, of course,) Buttonwillow, and Thunder Hill.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts