Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about mspnp gen2 for 95gt. Any input good or bad. I've been reading for days seems to be good set up.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I am using MS2 and love it so far. Using it to control my fan and boost control solenoid as well. This is a very hands on kit, so you will have to really do your homework and reading on tuning your own stuff. Not sure how many tuners are supporting this hardware as it is really geared toward DIY and is budget minded.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
I think you would be surprised how easy it is to setup, it is a little much at first but a lot of great people to help you out when you get stuck.... it takes no time to dial in cruise and wot with the ve live function.. the hardest part is tuning the idle

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
jonboy,have you changed your setup over to the foxbody style yet? if so,did that cure the idle problem? just curious

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
jonboy,have you changed your setup over to the foxbody style yet? if so,did that cure the idle problem? just curious
I haven't yet, right now I have the idle a lot better then it was, its surging about 150rpm at the moment, haven't had much time to mess with it lately, will start driving it again in the next few days and see if I can dial it in better

1 - 5 of 5 Posts