Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if medical grade nitrous is the same as the nitrous i get from Oxarc welding supply it's like $50.00 cheaper.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well i'm going to fill my bottles i'm pretty sure it's the same I think they put stuff in the racing nitrous to make you sick if you try to sniff it .

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Yes. The nitrous you get at the store isn't any better or worse than medical grade stuff, it just has an additive that makes you feel like #### if you try to get high with it. Kinda like getting drunk on isopropyl alcohol.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought it was when my buddy gave me a 60lbs bottle I took it to oxarc they keep my bottle and I ended up with a 20lbs bottle. So anyways my buddy told me to take it to NAPA and they would fill my bottle (20lbs) it's only $45 to fill oxarc charges $85. So I took my bottle in to NAPA to have them fill it but I ended up with a different bottle so now I have to get a new fitting for my hose to fit the new tank so I can fill my 10lbs bottles.

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Yes. The nitrous you get at the store isn't any better or worse than medical grade stuff, it just has an additive that makes you feel like #### if you try to get high with it. Kinda like getting drunk on isopropyl alcohol.
that would be sulfer

1 - 6 of 6 Posts