Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
may 14th, which is a saturday, but not 100% sure of the place, need a more "official" count of how many people would be able to make it before we (me and a friend trying to pull it together) can really find a place to make this meet, we still have a month or so, so we're in good time

any ideas? suggestions? people able to make it?

It might be held at the patapsco state park off of washington blvd/rt 1. Theres addmission to get into the park, around $2 per person. But we would beable to go in the back where they have alot of picnic tables and what not and its under like a canopy. So if it would rain no biggie.

·
Registered
207 Posts
? ? ?date ? ? ?

thats the day of the chili cookoff. you looking to do a night thing or something? i dont know about anyone else. but with hfstival sucking this year. i will definitely be at the chili cookoff that day.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this is a day time thing. your in odenton? you live like 2miles from me..I live in severn. Not even a mile from the intersection of Telegraph and Reece Rd/Donaldson Ave

·
Registered
207 Posts
yeah. you could say odenton. my parents house is in gambrills. i know exactly where you mean. i stay in college park. im working on getting a car together now and getting one back from atlanta. ill shoot you a PM when we are gonna be around with the cars or in glen burnie or something. ill get back to you about the meet.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Yeah... if I can play hooky from work I might do the chili deal during the daytime. If anyone wants to hook up in the later hours I am all for it!

BTW-- Busted a Mercedes Benz AMG's butt on 97 north this evening... the guy was a little upset his big dollar sled got spanked by a 12 year old ragtop...!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts