Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jesus ####ing christ I've finally given up on that ####hole.

The last time I went there I ordered a burger plain no cheese nothing. It took them 4 times to get that order right. 4 ####ing times to put meat on a bun and in a box.

Went back today for the same thing and after the 3rd try I didn't check it because certainly they'd get it right after remaking the order 2 more ####ing times after ####ing it up once to start with. Nope still wrong. Jesus ####ing christ how hard is it.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you're having that much trouble at McDonald's......DON'T EVEN CONSIDER BURGER KING!!:surprise:
I order it plain because getting a burger without cheese but with ketchup and mustard is too tough to understand so I tell them plain and ask for packets.

Drives me bonkers.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,353 Posts
This is not news. If you go to a fastfood joint you should expect S### food and S### service. It has been that way for over 30+ years.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Jesus ####ing christ I've finally given up on that ####hole.

The last time I went there I ordered a burger plain no cheese nothing. It took them 4 times to get that order right. 4 ####ing times to put meat on a bun and in a box.

Went back today for the same thing and after the 3rd try I didn't check it because certainly they'd get it right after remaking the order 2 more ####ing times after ####ing it up once to start with. Nope still wrong. Jesus ####ing christ how hard is it.
Like that in every city man. Sucks having to look over your food and second guessing if the idiots even cooked it long enough.

·
Registered
267 Posts
This is not news. If you go to a fastfood joint you should expect S### food and S### service. It has been that way for over 30+ years.
But,but,but they will riot and destroy the neighborhood you are paying for if they don’t get $15 an hour and benefits. Well, excuse me, one group will.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
did anyone really expect any fast food joint to be hiring the best and brightest? from he minute you star to talk to any of the fast food workers until the time you leave, your IQ goes down 10 points, only to go back up when you finally leave. remember when you look up the word dimwit in the dictionary, you see a picture of a person wearing a fast food uniform asking if you want fries with that.

anymore i dont try to have them custom taylor my order, i just want them to get my order right. dont give me a big mac when i ordered a quarter pounder with cheese.

it also annoys me that even today, certain menu items are available only before or after a certain time. that should stop. jack in the box has their whole menu available as long as they are open. so if you want breakfast at 8pm, no problem. if you want a burger at 7am no problem. they should all be that way.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
I put McDonald's on my black list about 40 years ago. I never liked Mustard, and to order anything there took forever to custom make it(and yes get it wrong a lot). So once I was old enough to have influence on where we went, I never went again.

There have been a few times with friends that wanted to go there as a group, I went. But once on my black list, it's forever. I could name other companies too, like Bank of America, AARP, etc, but it's just from memory, a list in my head.

Companies make bad decisions, and there should be big consequences.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
I avoid these problems by not going to McDonald's. Besides the food is horrible.BK isn't much better. Wendy's is ok for the most part. Food is marginally better, but not much.

·
11,039 Posts
Five Guys and Burger Lounge for the win.

LOL, there's an upscale McDonalds near us. They serve things like gelato, salads, and haute cuisine. People stop in there thinking it's a regular McDonald's, and come out raving "I went to the McDonald's and it was GREAT! Have you been there???" ... then he realizes that he's gone wide-eyed while raving about McDonald's, and everyone is looking at him. that's pretty funny.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
I went to our Five Guys etc, about a month ago. A cheeseburger and fries for $12+, and I loved it. You gotta splurge every once in a while.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
i have been to five guys, and they disappointed me a bit. with all the rave reviews about them i expected a better burger than i got, but it was better than most burgers out there. too bad the ones in my town dont open until 11am.:(:(

·
Registered
574 Posts
My wife picked up McDonalds tonight for the kids, I stole some fries, they tasted good. Their orders were right too lol. You get lucky once in a while haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
344 Posts
My step-son worked at McDonalds for two years, he stuck it out and made crew trainer. He was on his way to make manager at just 18 and then they stuck the Kiosk's in and changed the way they did everything and he had enough and quit. They idiot's he had to work with just stressed him out to no end because they wouldn't do their job and came in drunk most of the time. Oh, and they aren't allowed to call them "Kiosks." They have to refer to them them a Customer Ordering Stations or the managers won't even acknowledge your question about them. I'm proud of him for sticking it out for two years. I told him to get a job stocking shelves somewhere so he doesn't have to deal with the idiot public. The stories I could tell you about some of the stuff he saw. It was like he was working on another planet!!!

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
5 guys is alright. Got really expensive for what it is but luckily they give you like 9lbs of fries when you order any amount. lol McDonalds is usually terrible, no way around it.

Luckily the great state of Texas has Whataburger and they've been ON POINT for the past few years I've been going there. Double Meat Double cheese and Monterey Melt are probably my favorite fast food burgers to date.

·
US Army Retired
5,312 Posts
Customer service stations(kiosks) or whatever you want to call them sure put the hush on the minimum wage bs. Yea, Five guys may be expensive but when you order a small order of fries it takes up half the bag, won't its the greatest burger in the world but it is fresh and the way you want it.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Customer service stations(kiosks) or whatever you want to call them sure put the hush on the minimum wage bs. Yea, Five guys may be expensive but when you order a small order of fries it takes up half the bag, won't its the greatest burger in the world but it is fresh and the way you want it.
Research it, I saw an article where every self serve kiosk found trace elements of sht on them. Make sure to wash hands after.

·
Registered
21,767 Posts
eat the burger the way it comes, stop with customized BS

dont like eat elsewhere or make it yourself

they have a menu,,,,,,,,,,,order from it and eat what you get

it aint a subway

1 - 20 of 41 Posts