Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a big believer in giving credit where credit is due. I recently made a purchase from MM and had a great experience with them, so I figured I would share it on here. There was a slight hiccup in the order I received, so I called them up and explained what was going on. The situation was as much my fault as it was theirs. They easily could have given me grief and not helped me out. Instead, they instantly took care of me, on their dime non the less. I can't say enough good stuff about MM. I know that many people on here buy from them, but if you are on the fence about buying a product from them vs somebody else, trust me when I say that you can't go wrong when buying from them.

·
Registered
922 Posts
I am a big believer in giving credit where credit is due. I recently made a purchase from MM and had a great experience with them, so I figured I would share it on here. There was a slight hiccup in the order I received, so I called them up and explained what was going on. The situation was as much my fault as it was theirs. They easily could have given me grief and not helped me out. Instead, they instantly took care of me, on their dime non the less. I can't say enough good stuff about MM. I know that many people on here buy from them, but if you are on the fence about buying a product from them vs somebody else, trust me when I say that you can't go wrong when buying from them.
+1

Anything I've ever bought from maximum Motorsports has been top quality stuff. They are very helpful and go above and beyond to answer tech questions. Great company and a great product. The only place to buy suspension/chassis parts for Fox body cars.

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
I have MM cc plates, bumpsteer kit, lower control arms, rear end bushings, xl subframe connectors... all top notch stuff.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I run their CC plates, SFC, control arms, X brace and have used their grip in a box on other cars. Cannot say enough good things about the quality of their products and customer support.

In 20+ years I have yet to hear one person complain a MM product failed, unless many others who like to copy parts and make cheap knockoffs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts