Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for 99-04.$175 shipped. When I bought these MM told me they are very close to the H&R Race spring but tuned a little bit differently to meet their spec.

·
Registered
1 Posts
for 99-04.$175 shipped. When I bought these MM told me they are very close to the H&R Race spring but tuned a little bit differently to meet their spec.
hello are these conventional springs. and do you know the spring rates I'm running a pm3l and need a higher rate rear spring.
thanks Jason Woods

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hello are these conventional springs. and do you know the spring rates I'm running a pm3l and need a higher rate rear spring.
thanks Jason Woods
Your rear needs to be matched to the front spring rate. I don't remember what the R&T rate is but if you call MM they can tell you what matches your front rate.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Your rear needs to be matched to the front spring rate. I don't remember what the R&T rate is but if you call MM they can tell you what matches your front rate.
TTT

1 - 13 of 13 Posts