Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for fellow stang enthusiasts to possibly form a club in the mid shore area

·
Registered
479 Posts
I would be interested. I am outside Ocean City. THere is also the lower delware mustang club.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i know about lower del. looking to get a Maryland thing going Biz lets get together and get something started i have a few on my end interested

·
Registered
322 Posts
Sweet...****cha`got in mind? Just hanging somewhere, track run, cruise o somehwere? Ima cool with any of em....however...I wont be able to do anything for a couple of weeks though. Wedding next weekend and gone for the moon ride after that and then geting back into the mix of life. let me know...

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah all of those are what i am looking to do hit me up after you get back congrats of the wedding

·
Registered
322 Posts
will do...hopefully shesstill running asstrong as she has been the lastcouple days...she has been puting liter bikes in the breeze....

·
Registered
479 Posts
89shockstang I have about 3 or 4 guys who would be interested. If you want to get something local together let me know.

·
Registered
854 Posts
89shockstang I have about 3 or 4 guys who would be interested. If you want to get something local together let me know.
I'm assuming if you're in OC you've been to Delmar's track right? Tonight is test and tune and a few of us will be there if you can make it. Could be an initial meet and greet.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Yeah I know, I can't make it. I work in Salisbury, you may have seen my car. It is the red 95 vert usually parked at Peninsula Total Car Care on Carroll st.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Are any of you guys going to oc next week? mustang club of md and maca will be down there for hot rod weekend, there will be a mustang only show at castaways on saturday

·
Registered
479 Posts
I will be in OC. Can anyone go to the mustang show at Castaways?

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Yeah I know, I can't make it. I work in Salisbury, you may have seen my car. It is the red 95 vert usually parked at Peninsula Total Car Care on Carroll st.
well I am sure you have seen my car around salisbury, white 01 with black cowl hood, black spoiler and balck fr 500's and a s trim making a very distinct sound.

I would be interested in meeting up with you guys for sure.

·
Registered
854 Posts
I was there for test and tune on the 7th
I was there. I have a Black 89 LX fox with Chrome Cobra R's with an S trim making some noise as well. I may have seen your car. There were a few white ones out there, a couple of them I know. I didn't get to see many people run. I was too busy fixing dumb #### on my car like the discharge constantly blowing off, including at the burnout. You heading to OC?

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I was there. I have a Black 89 LX fox with Chrome Cobra R's with an S trim making some noise as well. I may have seen your car. There were a few white ones out there, a couple of them I know. I didn't get to see many people run. I was too busy fixing dumb #### on my car like the discharge constantly blowing off, including at the burnout. You heading to OC?
I saw you when it happened doing the burn out. I sent you a pm. give me a shout we can hook up sat evening.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts