Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone back in the game after not having a mustang for 5 years! i live in the DC baltimore area and just seeing whats going down in area! Thanks cant wait to make some new friends!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Welcome I am in Annapolis. And I am new to the mustang world. Just switched over from a camaro!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just moved down here MD from NJ, always looking for someone to wrench with and will always provide the beer :hammer:. I live in Laurel right off of 295 and 198 near fort meade ish

·
Registered
929 Posts
im in cumberland the western part of md.. if i was closer i would def come wrench with you. Matter of fact putting mine back together here soon for any takes who wants to join:)

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Going to be working on my engine bay this week end. Probably on Sunday. You are welcome to drop by if you want. I'm here in Rockville. Latter

·
Registered
929 Posts
Seems as if we all could use another hand and or a hangout buddy. I would love to come help out but i am ony limited to 1 vehicle and its the mustang thats tore down.. So any of you guys traveling to west md towards cumberland anytime let me no and u can drop by and check it out :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Bowie/Lanham off rt 50.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts