Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car has been down, going through changes and upgrades, basically a new combo all around. took it to the track a couple weeks ago, took a couple lite shakedown passes and worked through a couple bugs. Track was only running 1/8th mile that night. only got two full passes in and it was late, track was going south quick. Made a new personal best, spinning for about 5 revolutions, 1.39 60 ft, 6.36 @ 108.5 mph. on decent prep and some fine tuning I think it has 6.2x's in it, which should be 9.9x's in the 1/4, more than I ever expected naturally aspirated. I'm pretty pleased, car went straight and smooth and no major problems for the first time out with the changes I made to the car. Really liking the E85 swap.

Hopefully get some more seat time and even better passes this Friday, with 1/4 mile results.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Getting close, 10.04 @ 132 in bad air. Heading to Norwalk in a couple weeks, hoping for good weather, ought to put some numbers down at that track.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
UPDATE, took the car to Norwalk, car did great, driver needs work. New personal best by a long shot in mph and ET in both 1/8 mile and 1/4. 6.26 @ 109 1/8, 9.867 @ 135 1/4. Pretty pleased with my naturally aspirated stock block 408W on cheap E85.

Attachments

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What internals are in the motor and about how much compression?

Scat h-beams, Scat 9000 nodular crank, Probe flat top pistons, ~12.4:1 compression

Reactions: 07bluelbz
1 - 11 of 11 Posts