Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used my friends lift in his garage and put my Magnaflow cat-back and VRS xpipe w/cats on Sat. It only took a little over 2 hours to complete everything because of the lift.

Now is sounds BAD, I LOVE the kit. Everything when on perfect and fit well, the SS pipes look great!

Now I have Steeda timing adjuster, pulleys, xpipe, catback, 3.73 gears and NITTO's. Feels like a whole new beast.

I ran 14.1 with just the gears, I'm hoping for 13.7 @101 now.:joy:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I 'm in a friendly grudge with my friends 96 LT1 camaro :cool: . I think I'll beat him at least in the 1/4. He has headers and cat back. He ran 13.7 @102. But I always stomped him off the line by 1 car when I was stock.

I was going to moroso today, but it got rained out :(

·
Registered
560 Posts
Did you say LT1? With all that stuff you got you should be layin the smack down. If you don't have gears yet than thats the problem! Put the gears in and you're gonna spank him !!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
96BluOvl said:
Did you say LT1? With all that stuff you got you should be layin the smack down. If you don't have gears yet than thats the problem! Put the gears in and you're gonna spank him !!!
I have gears, see sig.

He traps 102 though. It'll be tough

·
Registered
951 Posts
If you think the magnaflows sound good now, give them a few months. They'll get a little deeper and louder and the sound will broaden out over a wider rpm range.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts