Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, sorry for the long hiatus, but the computer went down the shi**er, and I had a hell of a time getting it fixed under warrantee.:mad: Anyway guys, PLEASE help me with this question. I need to find out where I can get the side stripes like the 2003 Mach I Mustang has on it. I know somebody has to make them for Ford. The reason why I am asking is because some jealous a$$hole keyed up my car 2 weeks ago, and since it's going into the shop, I might as well have them paint the rear wing and hood scoop "flat black" to look like my version of the Mach I supercar. Money is really not an object, I want the highest quality stuff I can get, preferably the OEM equipment or close to it. Guys I am BEGGING please help out with this one, I would be REALLY appreciative. And it just might make me forget that my car has a 3 foot key mark down the side of it.:( THANKS AGAIN!!!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
If you can find the company that pinstripes or puts the "Mustang" on the lower rockers for your dealership, they can make one off of pictures of the originals on the net.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts