Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a brand new set of Baer 6s brakes with 14" rotors. I was going to install them on my Fox, but may consider selling.
whats the part number for this kit and how much do you want for the kit and can you send more pics thanks

·
Registered
402 Posts
Brakes are currently 3400 plus 190 for bumpsteer kit. I want 2200 plus shipping. Everything is brand new

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
You can do a poor man’s 14” kit. I forget who makes the adapter bracket but you utilize 05-10 Mustang GT calipers with 06-09 14” GT500 rotors with an SN95 spindle.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Jeepman...... is parting out a car with Bear brakes front and rear. Looks like a good deal. In Misc parts I think.

·
Registered
167 Posts
You can do a poor man’s 14” kit. I forget who makes the adapter bracket but you utilize 05-10 Mustang GT calipers with 06-09 14” GT500 rotors with an SN95 spindle.
Wow, this is too cool! Thanks for sharing. I think I'll be going this route. Very cost effective :)

These guys sell the brackets, if anyone else cares:

Reactions: Stang Seller

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
Thats the kit I have on my 99 Cobra.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Thats the kit I have on my 99 Cobra. View attachment 1070181
Oh awesome! So how do you like it versus stock? Was it a big improvement and how are the street manners? I would imagine it would be great especially since out cars are a little lighter than the later generation cars. And it looks really great!

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks for the heads up on this kit its been out of stock all summer/fall of last year

·
Registered
219 Posts
Do not use that kit. It's ill fitting and requires a massive amount of material to be removed from the caliper. Plus it does not fit the 14" rotor well at all.
I basically threw my kit away.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Do not use that kit. It's ill fitting and requires a massive amount of material to be removed from the caliper. Plus it does not fit the 14" rotor well at all.
I basically threw my kit away.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
thanks for the heads up on the kit

1 - 20 of 26 Posts