Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for any suggestions regarding the best boost controller for my application stock block with girdle heads cam intake and turbo with complete aero motive fuel system any suggestions would be helpful

·
Registered
7,597 Posts
have you tried the search button as there's lot of threads about this

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
Depends on what you are looking for a boost controller to do for you as to which one is best for you. You may not need a high $$$ one with all the bells and whistles if a simple one will work do what you need.

·
Formerly eades5.0
4,716 Posts
If manual get a Hallman from Chris at PAS. I ran this controller for years with great results. 3-4 local turbos cars run it also with no issues.

Upgrade from that would be the AMS1000, that will end up on my car eventually.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Or a boost leash is another option. He has a street version that you dont need Co2, just manifold pressure.
Im using my AEM to control boost, I havent had issues with boost control so its staying on for now.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks everyone for the information i'm looking for an electronic boost controller such as an aem tru boost controller. I have basically a street car, and just lookiing for a reliable and dependable electronic boost controller without breaking the bank.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts