Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we go guys.. rite off im gonna tell u im not the biggest wrencher in the world so if i miss something bare with me.. Im looking for some guidance on good turbo cam.. Im looking for something aggressive but still streetable..Here s the set up and u tell me what u would recommend..

I have a boss 302 block bored and stroked to a 347 , forged probe pistons,scat forged crank, forged i beam rods, trickflow highports, orginally they were 64cc but im gonna have some work done, trick flow track heat upper and lower, 80 mill throttle body, 75 mill borg warner turbo,80 pound injectors..255 intank,255 inline, boost a pump. Im gonna run quarter horse for a tuner..

Im lookin to have something well mannered enough to drive around on the street but still produce atleast 450hp off motor alone.. i would like to be around 800 hp or more with the turbo turned up... Let me know what u guys suggest and thanks in advance...

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks a lot guys.. i was def leaning towards custom but i wanted a idea of how "custom" it needed to be.. I have heard a lot of good things about the f cam.. But honestly im trying to beat a 9.80 et and really would like to have every advantage... If anyone has a similar setup i would be real curious on what cam ur running.. Thanks again for all the help guys...

p.s.. I guess i should have included that its a tko 500 with a centerforce clutch on 373 gears. any other advice would be highly appreciated also...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts