Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup everyone, im new to the whole building cars thing, and i really wanna boost my 5.0, im looking for any information on setups you guys out there are running, what parts are good, what parts are bad, you know, what heads, what turbo kits, what setups do you guys feel would be the best way to go. Any information would be cool, thanks.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Sup everyone, im new to the whole building cars thing, and i really wanna boost my 5.0, im looking for any information on setups you guys out there are running, what parts are good, what parts are bad, you know, what heads, what turbo kits, what setups do you guys feel would be the best way to go. Any information would be cool, thanks.
What kind of power are you looking to make? And what are you doing with the car when its done?

·
Registered
608 Posts
The best thing to do probably is do a bunch of searching. Start by reading every thread in here. Check out turbo forums. Then come back and ask some more specific questions. Things you should be looking at is your current set up, what u want in the end and budget. Then you can start narrowing things down.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im not sure how much power im looking for, you can never go too fast lol. Ive been reading lots of #### on the turbo forums and on here, still learning and i know thats a slow process haha. When the cars done itll be garaged untill race nights and ill be driving my 96 neon haha.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts