Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a good shop to put together a 5.0 / 331 stroker engine in Northern VA. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Tim

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the link.

Tim

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Give LLoyd a call a Springfield Custom Auto Machine. He is in Lorton, Va. (703) 339-0999

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would highly recommend R & L Engines in Dover, N.H. They have an excellent reputation. Ask for Leo. You can find them on the web. Probably a little further than you would want to travel though. Good luck!

·
Registered
231 Posts
there are a couple of good places in northern virginia, i personally have been using allied industrial machine services over in falls church recently. i deal with a guy named Russell over there and he knows his stuff. any machine work i need done, i can trust him to do it right.

there's allied machine services in falls church as i mentioned. there's kenson automotive machinists in fairfax city, i have never dealt with them personally but haven't heard anything bad. there is also a machine shop below the fairfax auto parts store on lee highway in fairfax/merrifield area. i have not used them either but my buddy does and they do good work, seems to take them a while though.

i like to use the machine shop near me, which is Allied Industrial Machine Services because it's located right next to the shop i work at so i can go check on my stuff at lunch break and what not.

·
Registered
7,198 Posts
www.mmeracing.com

You can see highlights of Mark Mckeown in the engine masters challenge too.
They did my 418 over a year ago...and it has worked flawless.

If you call, likely his wife Heather will answer...don't be afraid to talk to her, she's pretty SMART!

Tell her Lou said hi! ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts