Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured i'd offer my wheels for sale locally before posting in general classifieds section (mods: hope this is ok).

one set of 94-95 Tri-bars
one set 1997 GT wheels Polished
one set 1979 TRX wheels

All wheels have tires on them but they are all garbage. I can dispose of them or they can be included for some burnout fun...

[email protected]
443-739-2076

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$250 for the Tri-Bars
$400 for the 97 GT wheels
and Best offer for the TRXs which are in pretty good condition but very dusty...

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the tires on the trx are probably at least 10 years old but you can have them together... i actually have a spare tire to go along with it but its just as old. I'd like to get $100 for them since i paid $250 at carlisle a while back (had a line on a '79 pace car at the time and thought it was wise to start collecting parts :( ).

PM me if your interested and i'll shoot you my phone number or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
674 Posts
I just want a spare set for my '84 GT but 100 is a lil steep considering my current situation(ie ol' lady is jobless) I'll pass
sorry
rick

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well shoot me a PM on how much you'd like to spend and we can work something out... if youd like pictures i could take some... Let me know

1 - 7 of 7 Posts