1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
306 Posts
nice vids, got me pumped up for tomorrow... first autox in my 05, should be alot of fun compared to my old 95
'Jim

·
Registered
195 Posts
Man, that car must be set up well, because you yank that wheel, and it just goes. The only car to handle anywhere similar to that that I've had is my 97 Trans Am, and it still takes some "persuasion" to respond like that.

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
A little off topic (but still about video).

Can you explain the numeric output on the video.
Lets say at exactly 7-1/2 seconds into the video (pause) you display:
0.31 .................. 1.06

I dont understand the ".31" . How can you have right g's 1.06 but also(?) .31 Left...???

Mine shows total g's:

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The G value at the left (and the bar up the left side) are longitudinal forces. The G value at the right, and bar graph across the bottom are lateral forces.

·
Registered
3,013 Posts

I understand accelerate and braking, and even think I get the left/right g-forces, but BOTH???
How can you have 1.13Gs AND .28Gs at the same time?

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Ahaaaa (figure it out).

The BLUE is not left/right, but accel/decel (just happens to be on the x-axis which confused me).

All set now:

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No Arkansas for me... I'm still behind from being in Lincoln. :)

·
Authorized corral.net Advertiser
579 Posts
No Arkansas for me... I'm still behind from being in Lincoln. :)
I hear you on that...the WC events have been pulling me out of the office 5-10 days at a time and even with adequate help there, it is still a nightmare when I get back.

But, that really sucks. I wanted to know if I am 2 seconds slower than you or 4. :)

DaveW

1 - 11 of 11 Posts