Ford Mustang Forums banner

161 - 180 of 313 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
I wonder what a black/sonic blue two tone would look like???Either black on top or blue.Photoshop guys!!!!!!!!! That Black on Silver on both coupes look sweet. I did not even think that color would look good together.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Nice thread...let's keep it going.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
I wonder what a black/sonic blue two tone would look like???Either black on top or blue.Photoshop guys!!!!!!!!! That Black on Silver on both coupes look sweet. I did not even think that color would look good together.
FWIW, I don't think there is enough contrast between sonic blue and black to make the two-tone pop out at the viewer. A gray hue, such as Dark Shadow Gray to replace the black, would be more fitting I feel. I'm not trying to change your mind on this, just offering input.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Another one...

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
This is something that i'm thinking of doing with my stang. Mine will be a darker red, cowl hood & black bullits.

·
Registered
380 Posts
heres a few of my 97 GT that i painted last september. i got rid of it in november like a dummy, ( dont really know why though) thought i had to have another fox car.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts

Competition Orange w/copper pearl, Sonic Blue, Ebony Black 95 GT
Sorry about the pics...my cam blows!!! Coming soon, black bullitts

·
Registered
376 Posts
here are a few pictures that a friend took with a pretty bad ass canon digital rebel camera.

That car looks BaDaSs! What is the name/code for the red color on there? Is that a metallic/pearl color? If so, that is the color red I've been looking for. That's F'n sweet!

·
Registered
376 Posts
Here's a couple of pics of my (two-tone) heap sitting in the garage... It's about to be torn down and re-painted either a solid Dark Titanium, or maybe some other color. I haven't decided yet, but it's time for this scheme to go after being this color combination for the last 15 yrs! Pics aren't great, but you get the idea.

Sorry, but the lighting in my garage sucks.

J. Campbell

·
Registered
575 Posts
That car looks BaDaSs! What is the name/code for the red color on there? Is that a metallic/pearl color? If so, that is the color red I've been looking for. That's F'n sweet!
Hey, Thanks for the comps,sorry I didn't answer sooner. Just haven't had any time to surf the corral. That red is the stock 1993 color -vermillion.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Updates on the new Paint!!

trbofox,
Love the paint job (obvious). After I shot my engine bay torredor red, i found your car. Your car gave me a great hope that the colors that i picked out would go together. But i had to be a little different, so i added the double silver pin stripe.

·
Registered
176 Posts
93FIVEOH,
The car isnt finished yet. We just painted these last night. We still have the doors, hatch, wing,,quarter windows & wheels to do. I will have updates.

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Yeah, that red is pretty awesome, the car should look great if the rest comes out as good as those parts!

·
Registered
176 Posts
93fiveoh, here is a pic of the engine thou

161 - 180 of 313 Posts