Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
9-11 psi boost brothers kit. Sorry no dyno numbers i cant keep my engine together tune coming soon.

·
Registered
51 Posts
9psi ... 397whp/453tq @ 16* timing. Run conditions were 96.81*F & 35% humidity. Mods are in my sig.

I made 360whp on 8psi then 397whp on 9psi. For some reason it wouldn't climb past 9psi, so I have some work to do. I'm thinking either cold side leaks or BOV is leaking. Boost controller worked fine going from 8 to 9 but wouldn't increase to 10.

There's a sticky in the SOHC section with hp# and build info but I assume you're probably interested in turbo hp #'s.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Im at work..so i dont have them with me 14 psi on3 kit, im thinking i was 478 or 487 rwhp.safe tune.Im sure if i turned it up a little timing wise I would be over 500rwhp, block spliting teritory.lol..mods in sig..that was thru the Old AOD i have an Art car c4 now...Also i forgot that was using a moates QH im switching to a Mega squirt stand alone soon...

·
Registered
994 Posts

Mods in sig. Low number was what it started out with before tuning.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
After my turbo build I am too broke to go to the dyno, lol. I tune it with a PMS and a wideband. It feels fast, does that count? haha.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Yeah my car felt fast then it stopped. The reason mine stay together is bc what was stated above no money for the tune after the turbo build. I was driving it because driving and breaking doesn't cost anything. Replacing the broken parts is what rapes u. So instead of listening to everyone I drive it. But hey I needed new head gaskets anyway. Lol

·
Registered
1,977 Posts

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
factory tune lol as in no tune.
Oh ok..lol you set the fuel pressure im guessing and timing is it locked? also do you have an A/F gauge.?

·
Registered
408 Posts
Dart 326 c.i Iron Eagle block,Garrett gt47-08r through a PTC glide.Made 1087 rwhp.been 5 teens in the 1/8 and driven on the street regularly.Kit is a modified stainless works kit. 1 7/8 headers.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts