Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have one?

I see a lot of carbed LS swaps, a few injected ones, 1 turbo LSX, and no blown swaps.

I'm currently dreaming up a built LQ4 block with LSA heads and a blower.

Let see some pics, dyno charts, builds, etc...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yes, lets see em.

im thinking about a lq4 with forged rods and pistons and stock heads with my vortech v-1 si trim, does anyone know if my head unit would fit on an ls vortech bracket?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have a vortech set up for a C5 vette I'm thinking of putting on my Coupe but for me they just really don't make the power like a turbo would for the money.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm just getting out of a turbo setup and I know turbo is good for the most efficient power added, but its just not my thing anymore. I miss the sound of dual exhaust and not a fan of turbo lag on a 6spd car. I'm leaning towards a Kenne Bell myself.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'm just getting out of a turbo setup and I know turbo is good for the most efficient power added, but its just not my thing anymore. I miss the sound of dual exhaust and not a fan of turbo lag on a 6spd car. I'm leaning towards a Kenne Bell myself.
I 110% agree with you about that... I have a friend that has a Mega Charger on a 04 GTO and it sounds SICK! I thought about getting one but I don't feel like spending 5k on one right now

·
Registered
124 Posts
A roots blower on a modded ls1 in a fox would be insane. All that instant torque would make that car fly.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cool! Keep them coming!

I'd love to see an LS motor with a kenne bell or a whipple on it and see what kind of ETs the car turns.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts