Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still unsolved. I met Joe when he was still @ Saleen. He gave me a one-on-one tour of the shop (which was an immaculately clean working environment, BTW...). He built a motor for Father 5.0, the motorhead priest from Massachusetts. Sad that this hasn't been solved yet.

Joe Gosinski Memorial & Reward Website

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd forgotten about this. Wonder why the GF is suspected by friends and family but not the police.
I'm not sure how much of the friend/family suspicions the investigators are able to confirm. In a way, if she had nothing to do with it I can see her point; being distant, perhaps angry with those who continue to accuse her. If she did have something to do with it, she sure isn't saying... But, until there is either an admission, or additional evidence, it's gonna remain a cold case.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
I'd forgotten about this. Wonder why the GF is suspected by friends and family but not the police.
I'm not sure how much of the friend/family suspicions the investigators are able to confirm. In a way, if she had nothing to do with it I can see her point; being distant, perhaps angry with those who continue to accuse her. If she did have something to do with it, she sure isn't saying... But, until there is either an admission, or additional evidence, it's gonna remain a cold case.
That sucks. It seems it's always the people who help the most that this happens to.

Maybe one day someone will talk.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts