Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I have for sale 1 5/8" Kooks Headers with catless 2.5 inch midpipe and Borla Stingers that came off of my 2005 Mustang GT. The only reason I switched them out is I upgraded to a 3inch exhaust with 1 3/4 kooks headers. This was the best sounding setup I ever had and got compliments everywhere I went. The only thing you need is bolts and gaskets from kooks which are both very cheap, and a good exhaust shop to weld everything together. Would prefer local pickup but willing to ship for the right price. Prices and manufacturer part numbers listed below, feel free to make an offer, worst I can say is no. Pictures available upon request.

-Kooks 1 5/8inch headers MPN# 11312000 (gaskets and bolts not included) $500 obo
-Kooks 2.5 inch catless midpipe MPN# 11313100 (this are direct fit to the headers) $250 obo
-Borla Stingers MPN# 11750 $275 obo

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey man, interested in the headers and mids

Please feel free to text me at 705-738-709four

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hello I have for sale 1 5/8" Kooks Headers with catless 2.5 inch midpipe and Borla Stingers that came off of my 2005 Mustang GT. The only reason I switched them out is I upgraded to a 3inch exhaust with 1 3/4 kooks headers. This was the best sounding setup I ever had and got compliments everywhere I went. The only thing you need is bolts and gaskets from kooks which are both very cheap, and a good exhaust shop to weld everything together. Would prefer local pickup but willing to ship for the right price. Prices and manufacturer part numbers listed below, feel free to make an offer, worst I can say is no. Pictures available upon request.

-Kooks 1 5/8inch headers MPN# 11312000 (gaskets and bolts not included) $500 obo
-Kooks 2.5 inch catless midpipe MPN# 11313100 (this are direct fit to the headers) $250 obo
-Borla Stingers MPN# 11750 $275 obo
Are the stingers still here?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts