Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last Friday, I'm out in the front yard while some young Thundercats come rolling by my house real slow 4 deep in a silver civic. With my T-bird in the driveway and the stang out in the road, the driver decided to show me the grunt of his fart can and revved his car up at me. I guess he didn't like that I looked straight at him, shook my head and laughed because the wife and I came home to this Sunday afternoon.

Attachments

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought about it, but I'm trying to be considerate to my old neighbors that surround my house as far as the mustang goes. A boosted 408 with long tubes and 3" off road x-pipe is pretty damn obnoxious...LOL

My 96' T-bird is a little quieter though. And it has posi and 285's in the back. It would have done the job.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I had a friend leave a set of posi's in front of my house one night in his 95 GT. The very next night, I was headed home in which his house was on the way. I decided to repay the favor. The next time I was at his house, his uncle (which was his next door nieghbor) told me he would appreciate me not leaving my set of tires in front of his driveway. That little s10 would leave a set of posi's over an 1/8th mile long. Unfortunately, I did it once and it didnt work out and the truck ended up a crushed up tin can. Still have a brand new set of comp engineering slide a link bars sitting in the box for it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts