Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI,

The Khedive Autos are having their 11th Annual Car Show at the Khedive Temple off of Greenbrier Parkway on the 17th of Aug from 12 till 4pm.

There will be lots of vendors and food/beverages available.

There are over 30 different classes of cars. This will be my first attendance and from what I have heard this is a good show.

Stop by and say hello.

Doug

·
US Navy Active Duty
652 Posts
Hey Doug, what's going on? Is it a car show for all types of cars? Are you going to the Mustang show in Chesapeake this Saturday?

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
95GTS said:
Hey Doug, what's going on? Is it a car show for all types of cars? Are you going to the Mustang show in Chesapeake this Saturday?
Yeah, even though it is a Mustang Club of America event. I believe there will be all kinds of different cars there.

Hope you can make it.

Doug

·
US Navy Active Duty
652 Posts
Yep, I'll be at the Chesapeake mustang show. Hell, it's 2 minutes from my house so there's no excuse.

·
Registered
9 Posts
FYI, the show tomorrow may be a Mustang Club show, but it is NOT a MCA rules judged show. Our shows are more "beauty contests". My husband and I have a light blue 66 coupe and a white 99 coupe, so please look for us and introduce yourselves.

BTW, I'm planning on attending the Kedive (sp) show if I can get off work. I attended that show each of the last three years. Yes, it is a big show and not many classes for Mustangs. Be sure to pre-register if you want a shirt - only the first 100 get one.

Carole
Vice-President, Mustang Club of Tidewater

1 - 5 of 5 Posts