Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I?m getting in a 1.5 Kenne Bell for my 91 Coupt 5.0. I?ve read people who installed these kits with the 5-6 pound pulley on stock cars with the FMU only have had great success and drivability.

We?re years down the road from when KB sold the 1.5 kit on the market. The FMU which came with the kit is no longer produced.

I wanted to verify, the FMU used on this kit was a 12:1? And would I be able to successfully run the kit with a vortech brand FMU at 12:1 while keeping stock pump and injector?

I know this is a small blower and only capable of minimal boost. But my car is a weekender and not a track car. I?m looking to go the most reliable cost effective route. From what I?ve read, this unit is easy to install and maintain If boost is kept low. And extremely reliable with a low rebuild cost.

I receive the kit Thursday and am just wanting verification before I pull the trigger on this FMU.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
233 Posts
I have a FMU that came with my Kenne Bell 1.5 for a 1993 that i will sell. Will come with the fuel lines also. Was for 19lb fuel injectors.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts