Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love it, got them to install a SPEC Stage II clutch kit/aluminum flywheel, BBk LT's and a catted shorty H-pipe!

Is there a break in period for the clutch, should i not dump it, slip it, I'm not sure! Anyways, it got rid of the bucking I would get when shifting fast and letting off the clutch fast in each gear. The car would buck a little as if it's not grabbing right away, it is now! 1st seems a little iffy right now, but hopefully will get better with a little time.....

Now to the LT's, man they sound crazy! So much better than stock it's not funny! Now for the Magnapack cat-back and it will be smoking! I will try and take some clips from the exhaust to see if anyone likes it and what would make it sound better!

My friends wife said "Oh my" when she heard me start it up, she thought it sounded great with the stock stuff and now thinks it sounds so much better, haha! Silly woman, haha.......

Sorry for the length, but I'm so happy with thier work, now to dyno, put on my TA and some other things I have, I love my car..........

·
Registered
201 Posts
where are they located at? What do they charge per hour for labor? How long did it take them to install each piece (break down)?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone else with any tips for my new clutch install?

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
i did not think there was a break in time for a clutch me and my best friend both have FRPP clutches and i romped on my right away and it has 30k miles on it now and works perfect. i say dump it and powershift and see how much you gained from the mods. glad you like the longtubes, they rule. are you gonna get redynoed now?

marcus

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No doubt man, gonna have to see my gains, I am very curious to see what happens......

:D

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just don't let them install a set of Maximum Motorsports full length SFCs!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Just don't let them install a set of Maximum Motorsports full length SFCs!
Tell us more!! What happened???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts