Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally purchased the kit after doing a little research on the forums for the past couple weeks. I just wanted to know if anyone has any suggestions for an easy install. I already have the new pump in, pulled the fenders and the front bumper. Today I am going to pull the longtubes, shorty x pipe, and maybe the radiator. Also I have a question for the oil system. I saw that someone used a small filter (dont know the part number) if someone could tell me that it would be much appreciated....I cant find the thread on here any more.....Thanks alot

Car is a 1995 gt

Gt40 heads
E-cam
Cobra intake

·
Registered
401 Posts
i used first a fram then a mobile one!!! hope this help any question feel free to ask away! m1-102 filter oil !
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

·
Registered
401 Posts
sweet!!! what ever work for u just try too use synthetic it worth it for the engine an turbo too....

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I saw one or two people using the sandwich adapters for the oil feed and to run a oil pressure gauge...(goes between the block and the filter)....what did you guys do?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how long does it generally take to get the kit also....ordered it on friday....hopefully it gets here by the weekend I want to get this started.....thanks for the replies guys Im pretty sure I will be on here asking for help again

·
Registered
747 Posts
how long does it generally take to get the kit also....ordered it on friday....hopefully it gets here by the weekend I want to get this started.....thanks for the replies guys Im pretty sure I will be on here asking for help again

i would think if you ordered it friday early enough to ship it that day i would say tuesday sence its coming from ohio wich isnt that far.

·
Authorized corral.net Advertiser
2,829 Posts
Most orders right now are shipping around ~2 days from the time of the purchase. Sometimes we ship within 24 but right now its just not possible for me

I see you had questions about the oil feed stuff, that is all included with your kit. No plate is required, you just tee in where the oil pressure sensor is located with our brass fittings we supply

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah I called you guys today and spoke with Mike I believe. He said my kit should be in tomorrow....Hopefully it gets here so I can have the weekend to work on it....thanks for chiming in with the oil feed appreciate it

1 - 15 of 15 Posts