Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Martin Connelley and I just got our coupe finished. Here's a few pics and a couple of videos.

got started on it at the beginning of the year. he has absolutley busted his ass 7days a week getting this thing done. I unfortunatley was only able to help him on the weekends.

short run down. sbf, single plate, 3200+lbs, and 26x8.5in slicks

thanks to my friend dalton winfield for some bad ass pictures!

First test hit last friday- shut the car off at the 1/8... 119 mph in 1/8th 101 in the 1/4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGpjOl62zGY

·
Registered
711 Posts
you have a controller on it or it on the hit? how much you spraying?

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Martin Connelley.. that name sounds fimiliar. I grew up in KY, wonder if I have met you guys.. maybe at BG or something? Regardless. NICE COUPE!

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
mini tubbed? what kind of suspension?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Martin Connelley.. that name sounds fimiliar. I grew up in KY, wonder if I have met you guys.. maybe at BG or something? Regardless. NICE COUPE!
he's from salyersville. maybe clay city? he used to race 8.5 at valley and hardingsburg a few years ago.

·
Registered
85 Posts
he's from salyersville. maybe clay city? he used to race 8.5 at valley and hardingsburg a few years ago.
I heard a 8.5 mustang went [email protected] on 26x8.5 in the 1/8mi that races at the Outlaw Street Madness events.Ya going to race the limited 8.5 this weekend at the Valley?

·
Registered
85 Posts
yeah we'll be there. that guy think his name is jim david. that thing is a beast! different rules at valley though. you gonna come down?
eric
Yel,were coming down to watch the outlaw races.Yep that his name he runs a procharger what i heard.Those are some CRAZY times ya be run on those 8.5 tires 5.60et under limited trim rule at the Valley.Those who never seen 8.5 racing need to go watch these guys race CRAZY FAST time on 26X8.5 slicks.(BIG HORSEPOWER SMALL TIRE)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts