Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a couple questions and would apreciate input from anyone.
as you can see from my sig. i have done most of the regular mods to my mustang.but before i got the off road pipe put on,i g-teched my car.my friend was in the car and i had about a half tank of gas,and first run it rang up a [email protected] :( ,after a few more runs and my friend suggesting a few things,i pulled it up to a [email protected]:( is it just me or should the time's be a little quicker compared to the mph?a friend of mine used to have a 98 gt with exactly the same set-up as me but had the steeda shifter,and he was running 14's flat at the track.has anyone had problems with the g-teck not being as acuate as advertised?will a rough road cause wrong readings?ok,next questioni live in mid missouri,and there are no good speed shops around here to have work done on my car.does anyone know of any shops close to where i live?next question.i am wanting to get my car into the mid twelves with a n/a engine,i need some advice on how to do that on a budget.i am aware of the "PI" head swap,but from what i hear,it doesn't give you the horse power advertised,its a pain in the a** to do,it will need extensive tuning,and like i said i live in the middle of racing b.f.e. and have no place to take it to tune it in.any help would be greatly apreciated,thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts