·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Details on car on the vid!

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Good driving there Tommy!!! GO JPC!!!!!! Get that thing to 60 foot and she will run deep in the 9's!!!!

·
Registered
933 Posts
way to go tommy. I don't know you personally I know bruce and justin I met them in jersey this year. great people keep up the good work. Mark williams

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Good driving there Tommy!!! GO JPC!!!!!! Get that thing to 60 foot and she will run deep in the 9's!!!!

I agree, that car has a 9.60 in it judging by the MPH.. thats awesome Tommy and JPC!!

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Holy ####, how high was he turning it?

·
Registered
271 Posts
looks like a touch over 8k. if you watch the tach it just barely drops under 7k between shifts. that thing is pure street ready. just need to rules to come out!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
As far as I'm concerned, the new Coyote motors made all pushrod motors under 500 ci obsolete.

These things are doing with minimum-moderate mods what it takes major to accomplish with a pushrod motor.

I can't wait to see what happens when someone takes one of the 6.2s from an F-series truck and modifies it. Probably 8s on pump gas.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This thing drivable on the street?
Just depends on what u want to deal with as a street car. It's a gutted.race car but yes u could technically drive it on the street.

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
Your torque peak is 1,200 rpm higher than my HP peak. Nice!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts