Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone done this? is everything the same(hole locations, ect.)? this appears to be the best thing going for shift improvement but i don't want to get in there just to find things are different than the tccoa article says.

·
Banned
396 Posts
Lots a of people have done it and it is awsome I have the whole mod included in transmissions I sell including the rear tail shaft lube line, but his chips and tuning are the best I have ever seen thats why I sell the Inject chip.

·
Premium Member
2,054 Posts
Dennis:

Can you please post a picture of the '01 separator plate with the holes marked as they were in Jerry's original article? The separator plate and valve body changed a little since 1998 so the folks with the later model transmissions ('99 and up) do not have the exact same "hole map" to work from.

Thank you.

·
Registered
868 Posts
My holes were the same as shown in his article. I did a write up on my web page on my install, include hole # size, and updated Ford part numbers. Click site in my sig, click the saleen, then more mods, then driveline.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nyuk98gt said:
Dennis:

Can you please post a picture of the '01 separator plate with the holes marked as they were in Jerry's original article? The separator plate and valve body changed a little since 1998 so the folks with the later model transmissions ('99 and up) do not have the exact same "hole map" to work from.

Thank you.
please post a pic if things are different. that would be a great help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts