Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called Jegs today about the ON3 kit. Jegs no longer sell any more kits due to not getting part from ON3.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Jegs was having big problems with On3! I had to send back on3 injectors and the service rep told me they have more problems with on3 than any other supplier!!

·
Registered
540 Posts
I was just on jegs and they have even more up for sale if you type in
"on 3 performance" in the search bar.

·
Authorized corral.net Advertiser
2,829 Posts
For what it matters, its pretty mutual and clearly we could have continued business. Its not like I was just cut off and they quite selling. Although Im sure most will make it out to be that. There were some differences and I really decided it wasn't want I wanted. Im going to just leave it at that and everyone else can add their .02

My company is going strong and not going anywhere, regardless of whats posted or said. Have a nice day

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
If you want to continue to do business you will have to maintain the key critical success factors of this industry which you are currently not maintaining. The most critical success factor is value to the consumer. You need more..In order to provide more value to your customers you first need to improve your customer service in relation to 1. answering phones and 2. standing behind the product you sell. If you continue to ignore customers demands you will eventually fail. You must prove yourself as a reliable supplier. If you cannot be reliable with us, I doubt you were very reliable with Jegs. You cannot continue to ignore peoples threads when they have issues on here and simply telling them to call some phone number. People dont want to have to call. People dont have time to work around your business schedule. This is a convenient way to communicate with you. By not utilizing this and other online forums, you are hurting your business. Get with the times, people are conducting most business online these days. If you are relying on phone calls to conduct your business, then you will also eventually fail. These threads are your business, especially now. I or anyone else wouldnt be coming on here saying this for no reason. Maybe this is a wake up call for you, or maybe not, that if your business is going to grow and expand over the next few years then some things are going to need to change. Start answering threads and backing your product. Start answering phones and efficiently handling warranty returns. Lastly, stop using crappy wastegates and v band clamps so you can reduce warranty returns which is likely what happened and caused so much problems....

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Guys, dont forget there are pricing demands that need to be met to do business with those large parts houses like Jegs and Summit etc. On3 might not have the financial ability to meet those demands. I am not backing or bashing On3 or the parts houses, just speaking from my experience as a fellow business owner. :beer:

·
Registered
648 Posts
For what it matters, its pretty mutual and clearly we could have continued business. Its not like I was just cut off and they quite selling. Although Im sure most will make it out to be that. There were some differences and I really decided it wasn't want I wanted. Im going to just leave it at that and everyone else can add their .02

My company is going strong and not going anywhere, regardless of whats posted or said. Have a nice day

I bet the difference was Jegs was selling complete on3 kits to customers, but you were just sending 3/4 of a kit.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Guys, dont forget there are pricing demands that need to be met to do business with those large parts houses like Jegs and Summit etc. On3 might not have the financial ability to meet those demands. I am not backing or bashing On3 or the parts houses, just speaking from my experience as a fellow business owner. :beer:
Been there and done that. Had similar issues having a small business. Times are tough!!
As far as communication he has answered all my emails in a timely manner and for how big of a pain in the ass he has continued to answer my questions. So suck it everyone. He offers the best bang for the buck. Get over it if he can't get back to you within a day or two. In my opinion a modification like he offers takes a patient person that actually knows what they are getting into with such a mod. If anyone is in that big of a rush they are clueless. Go somewhere else and spend your life saving and buy a different kit. I'd rather be patient and save cash. Being a small business owner in the past lets me understand his position.

·
2,829 Posts
I bet the difference was Jegs was selling complete on3 kits to customers, but you were just sending 3/4 of a kit.
I dont even know how you can come up with something so idiotic, that could be one of the dumbest comments I have had to read.

They inventory a majority of what they sell, if something is not shipped in full, someone has processed the order wrong in their facility. Good try though

·
Registered
357 Posts
Phones on my desk sitting in front of me, what would you like to talk about?
Is the ringer off? I tried calling everyday for 3 weeks and all I ever got was the voice mailbox is full. I guess your lucky you have great vendors like Chris at PAS that are here to take care of your valued customers.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Is the ringer off? I tried calling everyday for 3 weeks and all I ever got was the voice mailbox is full. I guess your lucky you have great vendors like Chris at PAS that are here to take care of your valued customers.
I also tried everyday for over a month! no answer and mailbox always full!! I'm not saying your kit sucks because it actually fit really well but i will say I was less than impressed when one of my brand new On3 injectors was stuck open hydrolocking my motor!!! Also costomer service = 0

·
2,829 Posts
There is a very clear message on my voicemail if you are calling that states if I miss your call to shoot me a message via email. I leave my email address on there and could have very easily got in contact with me if you needed.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I have contacted On3 via email/messaging on a number of occasions regarding unrelated questions. Always got an answer with 24-48 hours. I'm not super 'needy' customer though I guess.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts