Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The OASIS Guy
6,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanna move out of Georgia. been here my entire life but I'm just bored with Georgia. plus I want some damn snow! I hate that when I was younger we got snow every year in Georgia. traffic is hell here now. people are rude and its just to much damn violence.

been thinking about Tennessee or Colorado. but I need to find a job in either place before I move.

key points I want

some land (like an acre or more)
snow in the winters
low violence
low traffic
place to race

where would you want to live?

·
Registered
922 Posts
Why would you want cold and snow in the winter? Trust me it's not fun to go outside when it's below freezing and the wind kicks snow in your face.

·
The OASIS Guy
6,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why would you want cold and snow in the winter? Trust me it's not fun to go outside when it's below freezing and the wind kicks snow in your face.
I love the mountains and snow.

my wife is from Chicago. my dad is from New York. its just in by blood.

·
Registered
10,009 Posts
#### that noise. Was in Chicago last week and it was snowing when we landed...no thanks. I dread going there during winter because I really don't care for snow and cold anymore. I want warm beaches and sand!!!

·
US Army Retired
5,312 Posts
Try North Ga or just slightly across the border into Tennessee. The north sucks ballz snow is cool but multiple times a year and the cold weather is/can be a bit much.

People are rude and crude and driving in the north is also something to be avoided. I have driven allover the world and hate the traffic most here in the DC/MD area.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
for me, if i were to leave arizona and move somewhere else, i would go and live in virginia around the luray area. probably stanley va would be where i would move to. you will get your snow in the winter, and there are a few tracks in the area for racing, and you are on the west side of shenandoah national park, in a rather mountainous area. autokrafters is faily close by in new market va,(a fairly large ford parts distributor), and virginia classic mustangs is just a little own the interstate from new market.

·
Registered
922 Posts
I love the mountains and snow.

my wife is from Chicago. my dad is from New York. its just in by blood.
It's nice to visit. Not so nice to wake up an hour early for work to clean up the snow so you can get out of the driveway.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I lived (born and raised) in GA for 30 years and moved SLC, Utah. I have mountains and snow!!! haha. I've been here exactly a year now. I love the mountains, no humidity, and all of the local eateries/coffee/breweries that this place has to offer. The people are kind of odd compared to GA (not as friendly, etc.), but overall I'm liking it. Besides family and friends, the only thing I miss about GA is the greenery.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts