Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you know me from the Toms River/Rt. 37/Miller airpark days in NJ back around the turn of the century. Others may recognize me from all the fox pages on facebook that i post in. The majority of you have no idea who i am and don't care. My old user name was STRIMLBI.

It was 8 years ago that an addiction to something other than mustangs took over my life and i sold my car. This was a car that i built from the ground up so it has an extremely special place in my heart (all of you can relate). I purchased her in 1999 for $11,000 with 55k miles original miles and only 1 previous owner. She was glorious. A white 1993 Mustang GT complete with working ashtray door, neckbreaking AOD slushbox transmission, and the early stages of a whiny power steering pump.

$26k and 5 years later she transformed into an S-trimmed and aftercooled fully built 306 linked to a heavy duty manual driveline, cage, cosmetics, every possible aftermarket part, etc. I sold her to my friends brother who put a bigger blower on her and fresh white paint, and then sold again. This is the last bit of info i have about her whereabouts - central NJ/monmouth county area.

At last i got my sh*t together, moved south with a great job, and at the end of Feb i get to buy and build another car. I'm relatively set on another fox. Its like a chapter of my life that wasnt finished. Maybe one day i'll find her, but for now this is my plan

Ideally i WTB a 91-93 GT or notch, manual trans, no carbs and no verts on my watch. My budget from the jump is around $8-9k. Hopefully i can find something decent for 7000 and that gives me some play $. Next year at the same time another $10k will be available.

I'm not going to turn this into a classified, i just wanted to say hello to you guys and fill you in on my BS. Thx

Attachments

·
Registered
310 Posts
Good Luck with your search for a car. I was around there back in the day. I am still here.
Remember Bob Kislins and the Bus Station in TR!. The fast cars were so slow back then! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts